About Your Trainers
I have a passion for helping people to achieve this. By assisting them into stepping into a making the most of themselves.
I am driven towards growth, learning and sharing knowledge.
- Master of Applied Social Science (Counselling).
- Graduate Diploma Counselling.
- Diploma Clinical Hypnotherapy.
- Bachelor of Education.Physics and chemistry teacher for many years
- NLP practitioner.
- Ego State Therapy
- Systemic Family Constellations training Svagito Leibermeister
Founder of Emotional Mind Integration 2014
About Ash More
My name is Ash Morse and I’ve been a qualified hypnotherapist for just under 13 years, some of which I was a trainer and a team building/adventure therapy facilitator and ran specialised programs in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane and in Manipal, India.
I’ve also studied and completed a bachelor’s degree majoring in Anthropology and minoring in psychology and been an active member of the psychotherapy community, creating training material for Wesley Mission, clinical aids for the Australian Society of Clinical Hypnotherapists and being flown interstate to speak on the medical applications of hypnotherapy at the annual meeting for Hereditary Angioedema.
I have a passion for changing lives for the better and much of that comes through teaching directly. Skills are a few of the only things that multiply the more you give them away and it gives me great pleasure to see light bulbs switch on for people as they increase their levels of competence and add to their capacity to be of meaningful and valuable contribution in peoples’ lives.
I understand as well an anyone, how daunting it can be to take on a new skillset and to make it as accessible as possible, we deliberately keep our classes small to allow for the greatest amount of support and guidance possible. I’ll be with you every step of the way willing you towards success. Looking forward to having the opporunity to share some of what I know as we discover some more of your potential together!
My name is Boyo and have been trained extensively in Counselling, Psychotherapy and Social Work. I have over 30 years of experience in these fields. I am also a certified Master practitioner of ancient energy medicine.
My approach to therapy is eclectic and I integrate experiential humanistic therapies (including psychodrama and gestalt therapy), cognitive behavioural therapy and psychodynamic concepts.
My focus is on Quantum Healing with an affinity for the experiential therapies and a deep love for the ancient ways. I like the concept that we are whole. This focus opens great depth and endless possibilities to access. Working in the here and the now and within a system of interconnected roles, takes being creative and being spontaneous. I enjoy working with these roles and helping people moving from chaos to harmony, from fragmentation to wholeness.
I became interested in energy medicine because of the benefits I experienced for myself and because of its gentle, graceful and profound healing nature. Coming to understand that the main component of healing is located in the energetic, I incorporated the ancient teachings and healing practices in my work as therapist.
The practices of psychotherapy and energy medicine mutually inform and complement each other and flow together in my work accordingly. The validity of the ancient wisdom is now also supported by findings in neuroscience about the workings of the brain.
- Master Energy Medicine Certified Practitioner of energy healing (Four Winds Society/ Healing the Light Body school)
- Master of Mental Health in the field of Mental Health Science-Therapies (The University of Queensland, Australia)
- Master of Social Work (IVABO, Amsterdam, the Netherlands)
- Bachelor of Social Work (CICSA, Amsterdam, the Netherlands)
- Systemic Family Constellations The Art and Practice of Family Constellations Part1& 2 (Yildiz Sethi)
- Emotional Mind Integration EMI Facilitator (Yildiz Sethi)
- Certificate Rapid Core Healing Facilitator (Yildiz Sethi)
- Certificate in Counselling and Gestalt Therapy