EMI 1 Training
EMI 1 course Objectives
EMI for the resolution of personal emotional and psychological conflicts. Depression, anxiety, panic attacks.
The objective of the course is to enable participants to gain further knowledge of how the mind, psychology and emotions operate and how they may be utilized to find and follow healing pathways to better health and possible recovery in a brief, experiential, solution focused and person centred process called Emotional Mind Integration EMI. The course comprises of psychological and neuroscience theory of the problems that people face and how they may be helped in a brief effective intervention. EMI is a powerful way of working with depression, anxiety, panic attacks, anger, addiction, sexual abuse and resolve inner conflict or disturbed states.
EMI 1 Skills
Participants will have the opportunity to
- Learn EMI interviewing skills,
- Understand natural healing pathways,
- Assisting people in finding their own solutions rapidly
- Locate trouble EM states through emotions
- Locate EM states through EM Body sensing technique
- Assist in helping troubled EM states find resolution and harmony.
- Assist people in changing the story they have of themselves
- Integrate troubled EM states into the personality
For more details of EMI training Click Here
To Book into EMI Training Click Here to go Family Constellations Training calendar
For any queries Contact
EMI Course presentation
Delivery of the course will be through Lecture, Power point, Group discussion, exercises, demonstrations, group practice.
Issues relevant for the treatment of EMI
Depression, anxiety, panic attacks, anger, low self esteem, inner conflict, trauma, fear, addiction, Abuse, sexual abuse.
EMI 1 Course Outline
- The many parts of us. The Whole of us.
- Conscious, unconscious, systemic, emotions, beliefs, trauma
- Neuroscience and reprogramming the mind.
- Advantage of NOT using mental health DSM labels for less serious DSM conditions. The brain has the capacity to rewire and change. This is great news as this makes recovery possible for many.
- The power of the story.
- The EM inner family
- Disturbed EM parts- what goes wrong
- Emotion body map
- How to process emotion
- Pathways to processing trauma
- EMI trauma process
- Healing pathways case studies and group discussions
- Fight and flight and resolutions.
- Demonstration and theory of the EMI process
- Group practice, elicit EM parts, happy sad joyful
- Beware of the toxic story
- A vital ingredient-READINESS
- The change process, mind, body, emotions,
- EMI interview process
- Group practice of interview process
- Locating disturbed EM parts through 3 paths visual, emotion, somatic
|Emotional Mind Integration (EMI) Training|
|EMI 1 Course outline||3 days|
|EMI 2 Course outline||
Total EMI training 6 days 36 hours
Certificate for module 1 and 2 EMI
Register with IICT International Institute of Complimentary Therapies for insurance for this modality or Professional Development with your counselling, psychotherapy and hypnotherapy associations.
Click here to Book your place in the next EMI course
See EMI 1 Blog