EMI 2 Objective
EMI 2 is designed to deepen, expand and fine tune EMI theory and practice.
Theory, demonstrations and practice is provided for dealing with a wide range of issues.
Participants are shown how to tailor EMI sessions for individuals somatically, visually and emotionally. This course is designed to provide further exploration, development and application of natural healing paths through EMI is demonstrated with opportunities for group practice.
EMI Course presentation
Delivery of the course will be through Lecture, Power point, Group discussion, exercises, demonstrations, group practice.
Issues relevant for the treatment of EMI
Depression, anxiety, panic attacks, anger, low self esteem, inner conflict, trauma, fear, addiction, Abuse, sexual abuse.
EMI 2 Skills and Knowledge
Participants will have the opportunity to:
- Explore ethics and boundaries of the client and the pychotherapist.
- Deepen EMI interviewing skills,
- Locate natural healing pathways,
- Work in a person centered manner with people to find their own solutions.
- Work with troubled EM states through body sensing, emotions, vision and
- Develop methods of integration for troubled EM parts into the personality.
EMI 2 Course Outline
- EMI approaches for Depression, anxiety, panic attacks, trauma, fear, addiction, low self-esteem, inner conflict, sexual abuse trauma
- Philosophy, theory and practice. Phenomenology. Person centered,
- experiential, solution focused, brief therapy.
- Case studies. Healing pathways. Solutions.
- Demo depression.
- Practice working with each other.
- Range of EMI processes in practice
- Combination somatic, emotional, visual
- Counselling, light trance
- Further issues with EMI
- Anxiety, trauma, sexual abuse, addiction, self esteem, inner conflict
- Demo trauma and EMI
- Theory, safety, working with fight and flight for better solutions with:
- Ab reaction
- Sexual abuse
Conditions of entry
EMI 1 must be completed before you register for EMI 2