You may choose to do the:
- Whole RCH program (To become a Rapid Core Healing practitioner ALL modules need to be completed). OR
- The Family Constellation program only OR
- EMI program only
Rapid Core Healing Program
|1||EMI 1 Emotional Mind Integration||3 days|
|2||EMI 2 Emotional Mind Integration||3 days|
|3||Family Constellations Part One
9 days plus 4 days workshops
|4||Deepening Family Constellations Part Two
9 days plus 4 days workshopsBusiness Constellations 3 daysWellness Constellations 3days
|Family Constellations||32 days|
Total 41 days 246 hours
Certificate for Rapid Core Healing after completion of RCH training
More details of Becoming an Rapid Core Healing RCH practitioner Click Here
Full RCH Program
To Book in go to the Training Calendar
For Queries Contact
To become a Rapid Core Healing practitioner all modules need to be completed
Rapid Core Healing is a comprehensive course
comprising of: Emotional Mind Integration and Family Constellations.
This is a brief dual psychotherapy for relationships, depression, anxiety and panic attacks and trauma.
You may do the whole RCH course and become an RCH practitioner or you may do components of it to add to your existing skills.
1 Become an EMI practitioner
|EMI 1||3 days|
|EMI 2||3 Days|
2 Become a Family Constellations practitioner
|Part 1 Foundation||13 days|
|Part 2 Deepening||13 days|
|Business Constellations||3 Days|
|Wellness & Disease||3 Days|
3 If you have done Family Constellations part 1 and 2 ad EMI 1 and 2 you may do the final module of RCH and become an RCH practitioner.
Book Now to go on RCH payment plan or gain 15% discount if you pay for full RCH NOW. Contact me for details of payment plans or discount for full payment. firstname.lastname@example.org
Become an RCH practitioner
Conditions of registration in the final RCH module is for those who have completed all Family Constellations training Advanced and EMI 1 and 2
RCH Course Outline
- EMI process somatic, emotional, visual theory demonstration and practice
- Integration of EMI processes of somatic, emotional, visual theory demonstration and practice.
- Integration of Family Constellations with EMI processes
- Tailoring RCH treatment for individuals
- Emotional mind resolutions.
- Healing pathways.
- Integration Family Constellations and EMI
- Deciding which comes first EMI or Family Constellations or counselling
- Where is RCH NOT appropriate?
RCH course Objectives
The objective of the course is to enable participants to integrate their knowledge of Family Constellations workshop and private sessions with Emotional mind integration in order to gain a rounded wholistic knowledge and skill to work with individuals wholistically with both relational, ancestral and personal issues.
Each course is ACE and IICT approved. You will be able to be registered as a practitioner and have insurance for your practice with IICT International Institute of Complementary Therapists.
- Recognize if the issue presented in individual or systemic.
- Be able to use FC and EMI skills and knowledge competently.
- Integrate FC and EMI skills and knowledge whern required.
- Integrate troubled EM states and systemic consciousness into the personality
RCH Course presentation
Delivery of the course will be through Lecture, Power point, Group discussion, exercises, demonstrations, group practice.
Issues relevant for the treatment of RCH
Inner conflicts, mental health issues such a depression, anxiety, panic attacks, anger, trauma, the underlying dynamics of addiction and the recovery of sexual abuse and couples, family and relationship issues.
Click here to Go to Become an RCH practitioner